Hey beauties, so today I’m excited to be posting a collab with my two fave blogger ladies Sarah of Seriously Shallow and Kerry of Kerry Just Beauty. I met both the girlies through twitter a while back and have to say that they are both absolutely beautiful, talented, lovely ladies that make my blogging hobby an absolute pleasure. Real talk for a minute guys, blogging especially in the fashion and beauty world can be a bit dog eat dog at times. I have seen some true colours in people who I thought were my friends and have been sad, mad and relieved to have them out of my life. Meeting gorgeous ladies such as these, that have no agenda but to build confidence and bring happiness to people is refreshing and puts into perspective why I do this. So a quick shout out to Kerry and Sarah for making this blogging game a hell of a lot more fun! Anyhow bebes, enough gushing, on with the tutorial…
You may have seen that the three of us have previously collaborated here. Anyhow it’s been a minute since that last collab so we thought we should do another. We decided on a NAKED palette trilogy with Kerry taking NAKED 1…
Sarah taking NAKED 2…
and myself covering NAKED 3…
Hit up the links and pics to check out Kerry and Sarah’s amazing tutorials. Now I’m gonna try my best to keep up with these two talented ladies so here goes…
You will need:
I am just including my eye products here but if you want any info on the other products I used or tutorials on my, foundation, concealing, contouring, blush or brow application, holla at me in the comments.
- An eye primer of your choice
- A NAKED 3 palette (obvs)
- A NAKED 3 eye pencil
- A light brown/peachy shadow for your transition colour
- Some falsies, again your choice
- You know the drill, prime your lids up to the brows with your chosen primer. Mines MUA eye primer
- Blend your transitional colour into your crease using a windshield wiper motion. I used Makeup Geek’s Peach Smoothie for my transitional colour
- Apply a full wash of Trick to your lid and blend up as far as you like
- Cover the same area with a wash of Burnout and again blend up
- Add just a little Darkside to your outer V’s and blend to give just a little depth
- Apply some more Peach Smothie to your crease and blend out to ensure you have no harsh edges
- Take your brush with the mix of Trick, Burnout and Darkside and sweep under your lower lashes, stopping before your tear ducts
- Blend the lower lash line out with some good old Peach Smoothie (or your own transitional colour)
- Add some Strange to your brow bone and tear duct
- Take the amazingness that is the double ended NAKED 3 pencil and apply the Darkside end to your upper and lower lash line. I also added this to my water line and tight-lined my upper lashes for a more full on effect. I finished my upper liner in a little flick
- Curl your lashes and apply a slick of mascara to your upper and lower lashes
- Apply your chosen lashes. I went for House of Lashes in Iconic
The finished look should be a kind of bronzed/rosey gold wash with a little depth. I reckon this would also look kick ass with a green glitter liner underneath for an evening look. Hmmmm I might just have to try that out!
Anyway lovelies here’s my finished look…
So that’s my finished eye tutorial, I just fancied doing something a little different with the palette. If you don’t have the NAKED 3 you can get a similar effect by layering a shimmery rose pink over either a gold/bronze shadow or even a bronzer.
Like I say if you have any questions about the other products/techniques I used let me know.
PEACE & LOVE
Sonya D x