Hey guys, I hope you’re all having a nice weekend. I myself am having a nice chilled one so I thought I’d do a quick, easy Sunday tutorial. There’s really not much involved with this look but a couple of simple washes of colour.
You will need:
- An eye primer of your choice
- Urban Decay NAKED eyeshadow
- MAC Artistic License eyeshadow
- MAC Cranberry eyeshadow
- MAC Nylon eyeshadow
- Black eyeliner of your choice
- Black mascara of your choice
- Prime your eyes up the brows
- Apply some NAKED (or any soft brown) to your crease for a transitional colour and blend
- Apply a wash of Artistic License across your whole lid and blend out (if you like you can skip this and go straight in with the Cranberry)
- Apply a wash of MAC Cranberry over the Artistic License and blend out
- Apply Artistic License and Cranberry under the eye and blend out with NAKED
- Pop some MAC Nylon on your brow bone and tear ducts to highlight
- This step is optional but I like to apply some black eyeliner with a cat flick/wing
- Apply your mascara and you’re good to go!
This is really one of the simplest yet effective eyeshadow looks you can do. There’s something about that MAC Cranberry that I just can’t get enough of! What about you guys, what are your fave eye shadows that can be applied in a simple wash of colour?
PEACE & LOVE
Sonya D x