Hey lovelies I hope you’re having a fab Friday, ooooh the weekend’s nearly here! Today I’m posting a long overdue collab that I’ve done with my two fave beauty bloggers. Sarah of Seriously Shallow, Kerry of Kerry Just Beauty and I were having a conversation about what we would pair with a bright pink lip…as you do! Anyhow one thing led to another and we decided to do a collaboration and post our versions of our magenta inspired looks.
So lovelies I present mine. I did mine after a very busy weekend so had some serious bags to cover. I went for a simple cat flick eye as my engagement for the day was a family BBQ. I wont bore you with step by step instructions but if you’d like to know the products I used I’ll list them below:
- BASE -Armani Luminous Silk Foundation in 5.5
- CONCEALER -Laura Mercier Secret Concealer
- POWDER – Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Dim
- BRONZER – Kevyn Aucoin Celestial Bronzing Veil in Tropical Nights
- EYESHADOW – Venue, Naked 2 and Faint from the Naked Basics Palette
- BLUSH – NARS Orgasm
- HIGHLIGHTER – Kevyn Aucoin Candlelight
- EYELINER – Benefit’s they’re real! Push Up Eyeliner
- BROWS – HD Brows Vamp Palette
- MASCARA – CHANEL Inimitable
- LIPSTICK – M.A.C. Girl About Town
Anyhow that’s my simple FOTD, haha the irony of all those products for a simple FOTD! You can check out the other gorgeous girlies looks below.
PEACE & LOVE
Sonya D x