Hmmmm looking at all this I started to realise why I am so skint, then I remembered that each of these gorgeous items was a gift…lucky me :O)
I admit there is a lot here, but I assure you a lot of this is from Christmas vouchers and my kind parents bringing me gifts back from the states. Let me break it all down for you and don’t forget to get clicking the links to shop the haul.
- Real Techniques Brushes Expert face, blush and setting brushes are now in my kit. I’m so excited to finally have some of these fab brushes…review coming real soon
- JAPONESQUE 150 degree pointed liner brush Oh I am in love…review to come
- Technics false eyelash applicator I’m yet to try this but as soon as I do I’ll pop up a review
- NYX super FAT eye marker sorry but I’m not a fan of this eyeliner…check my review here
- Diptyque Do Son just perfection, love, love, love…check my review here
- EOS Lip Balm I am such a lucky girl, my parents bought me strawberry sorbet, honeysuckle and summer fruits #grateful check my review of this fantabulous lip balm here. Oh and BTW it’s now on sale in the UK in Selfridge’s…form an orderly queue people
- Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk in 3.75 My parents brought me 2 pots (and samples) back from the states and oh am I eternally grateful. The most precious item in my makeup kit I just adore this foundation. Check my previous reviews here and here
- Daniel Sandler I have me a mini haul here. I very luckily have Daniel’s Billion Dollar Body Shimmer, Water Colour Blush in Cherub and Micro Bubble Red Lipstick in my possesion…review on it’s way
- APPLE Finally my gorgeous Ché got me a lovely new champagne coloured iphone 5 and real leather, cream and gold adopted case…what a doll he is :O)
Now I consider myself very very blessed to have such lovely and generous family and friends that have gifted me all these gorgeous goodies. I have also just realised that I never actually posted my Christmas haul, hmmm, maybe’s I’ll pop that up a little later in the week.
As always…PEACE & LOVE
Sonya D x